30 April 2009



So, I forgot to blog about the appetizer I made for my Easter meal.

It's a mini version of the thing where you wrap a hotdog with a crescent roll. I've heard them called Weenie Wraps or Crescent Dogs, or Pigs in a Blanket, or whatever. Got it from Recipezaar.

Mini Weenie Wraps

Ingredients:
1 package Little Smokies sausage
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
parmesan cheese
garlic salt

Directions:
Preheat oven according to directions on crescent roll package.
Unroll but leave intact 2 triangles of crescent rolls.
Pinch seam together and cut lengthwise into 5 strips and then cross-wise to make 10 strips.
Roll each strip around one sausage and place in baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Sprinkle each one with parmesan and garlic salt.
Bake according to crescent roll package directions.

I totally forgot to sprinkle them with parmesan and garlic salt, but they were still good. And so darn cute!

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment