30 July 2010




This has become my new favorite potato dish lately. If you own a mandolin, it's pretty easy to throw together. And it is super tasty.

Honey Mustard Potato Slices

Ingredients:
1 ½ lbs. potatoes, thinly sliced
½ cup honey mustard dressing
1 tsp salt

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°.

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a large bar pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until tender.

Makes 4 servings.


Nutrition Facts:
Serving size: ¾ cup
Calories: 242
Fat: 10g
Sat. fat: 2g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 404mg
Carbohydrates: 37g
Fiber: 2g
Protein: 3g


I highly recommend using a mandolin to slice the potatoes. I use the thickest setting on mine and it's perfect. The original recipe called for peeling the potatoes, but the second time I made this, I tried it with the skin on and I liked it just fine. So I don't bother peeling them anymore.

The honey mustard dressing I use is Ken's Honey Mustard Dressing.







Tagged: ,

4 comments:

  1. From Facebook:
    "Tried your honey mustard potatos for dinner and LOVED them. Can't say enough! Ayron walked in after I got them in the oven and for 30 minutes I had to listen to his ask, "Are they done yet?" We ate the whole batch!" (Carma R.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Facebook:
    "These sound tasty! I'm going to try it. Always looking for new ideas, I get bored easily cooking the same stuff." (Amy W.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Facebook:
    "Sounds yummy...I'll have to try them!" (Sarah K.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Facebook:
    "always love your recipes--trying this week!" (Barbara B.)

    ReplyDelete