24 March 2011

I am proud to announce that I just posted my 200th recipe on this blog! It was Slow Cooker Italian Beef & Vegetable Soup.

I can't believe I've got a collection of 200 recipes here! Makes me wonder how many I've got in my binder in the kitchen, because there are lots I haven't blogged about yet.

While it took me two years and five months to post the first hundred recipes, the second hundred only took a year and half.

Thanks so much to all of you who read this blog and comment on it. While I would probably still do it even if nobody read it, I really enjoy getting feedback and hearing that somebody tried one of my recipes.

Here's to the next hundred recipes!

Tagged:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on posting 200 recipes! That's quite an accomplishment.

    I spent quite a bit of time this morning looking through your recipes. So happy i found your blog!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete